Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5253-ERILEC-001
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Monday, September 07, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 4 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2617
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The post-doctoral fellow will prepare different di- or trifunctionnal fluorinated building-blocks. The latter will be incorporated in organic polymers belonging to the class of covalent adaptable networks. These polyester, polymamide and polyhydroxyurethane networks will be prepared according to different condensation reactions et designed to adopt a vitrines-type behavior. The presence of fluorine atoms in judicious positions is expected to activate the reshaping of these materials without te need of external catalysis.
- Synthesis of fluorinated organic molecules
- Purification and characterization.
- Synthesis of organic materials and characterization.
- Classical skills expected from an organic chemistry researcher possessing a PhD.
- Synthesis under diverse conditions, purification and characterization of organic molecules.
- Knowledge in the organic chemistry of fluorine is welcome but not mandatory.
The work will be conducted in the AM2N team (Departement of Molecular and Macromolecular Chemistry) of Institut Charles Gerhardt de Montpellier (UMR 5253). L'ICGM is an institute gathering 220 permanent researchers and dealing with innovation at the molecular and material level as well as with modeling. The AM2N team is specialized in molecular organic chemistry.
We talk about it on Twitter!