Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5220-OLISIG-001
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Wednesday, February 05, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2160 – 2800 euros/month, depending on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The successful applicant will focus on the technological aspects of MRI and PET/MR image acquisition and reconstruction. The chosen acquisition strategy should enable rapid measurement of enough data to produce images with high isotropic spatial resolution of the thorax to provide anatomic and functional information with good vessel contrast and permit retrospective measurement of blood flow in any arbitrary orientation. Its subsequent combination with simultaneous PET imaging will also be investigated.
- Sequence programming
- Data acquisition
- Image reconstruction
- Quantitative image analysis
- Writing scientific papers and result communication in conferences
- a PhD in physics, engineering or related disciplines,
- solid background in MRI (image reconstruction or sequence programming, ideally in Philips and/or Siemens environments)
- prior experience in velocity imaging and/or post-processing is a plus
- Matlab, Python and C ++ programming will be appreciated
- ability and willingness to work in an interdisciplinary team
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- good research record
The successful applicant will perform his/hers research activity in an enriching environment, with interactions between scientists and clinicians (radiologists and vascular surgeons).
Image acquisition will be performed in the public hospitals of Lyon (HCL), particularly the Louis Pradel Cardiology Hospital. Importantly, the CERMEP imaging platform, located on the site of the Cardiology hospital, hosts an innovative hybrid PET/MR system.
We talk about it on Twitter!