Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5129-MARCLO-011
Workplace : GRENOBLE
Date of publication : Monday, November 18, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2617 et 3017 € gross monthly
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
This purpose of this position is to use raw datas measured thanks to the MIR-VUV ellipsometer of IMPACT Optics characterization platform in order to detect deviation in the process of microelectronics chips. This modeless approach will use Deep Learning strategies to predict these deviations. This innovative approach will provide to the community a performant and fast strategy for automatic process deviation detection.
1 : Measurement of wafer by ellipsometry
• Ellipsometry measurements in clean room facilities
• Optimization of the mapping strategy
• Optimization of the scanning duration
2 : Data handling
• Python computing
• Raw data conversion in images format
• Artificial Image generation for training purpose
3 : Deep Learning strategy
• Python computing
- Theoretical background: Physics and optics, Characterization technics for Thin layers, Deep Learning
- Technical knowhow: Python computing, C++ computing
- Human knowhow: Dynamism, curious, Team working
The LTM is a joint research Lab CNRS/University Grenoble Alpes, with a total of 6 teams, 4 being research teams. Nighty persons are working at LTM. The lab is located at CEA-Grenoble, Grenoble, France.
The post-doctoral position is open at the Advanced Lithography team of the LTM, team that develops first Lithography processes and specialized resists for Microelectronic partners and second Advanced characterizations technics for metrology and defectivity determination.
Constraints and risks
Job in clean room : Training on site
We talk about it on Twitter!