Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5108-GENBEL-001
Workplace : ANNECY LE VIEUX,ANNECY LE VIEUX
Date of publication : Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 14 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2650 Euros monthly before taxes
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Postdoctoral position funded by IFCPAR (Indo-French Center for Center the Promotion of Advanced research) within the framework of the project 'Beyond Standard Model Physics with Neutrino and Dark Matter at Energy, Intensity and Cosmic Frontiers'.We are seeking a candidate with expertise on phenomenological aspects of physics beyond the standard model, dark matter or neutrino physics. The successful candidate will work with french members of the project (G, Bélanger, C. Delaunay at LAPTh and S. Kraml at LPSC Grenoble) as well as with collaborators from India (M. Mitra, R. Godbole).
- Physics beyond the Standard model in relation with neutrino physics and dark matter
- Participation to national and international conferences
- Publications in leading journals
- PhD in theoretical physics completed less than two years from the start of the contract
- Expertise on phenomenological aspects of physics beyond the standard model
in particular on dark matter or neutrino physics
- Familiarity with the main computing tools in particle physics and dark matter physics
LAPTh (Annecy is a CNRS laboratory whose activities are centred around three main areas of research: phenomenology of particle physics, astroparticles and cosmology, mathematical physics. The successful candidate will pursue his/her research within the particle physics group and will be encouraged to collaborate with the astroparticle physics group as well as with S. Kraml from LPSC in Grenoble.
We talk about it on Twitter!