Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5107-SOPHEU0-019
Workplace : TALENCE
Date of publication : Wednesday, February 05, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 21 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 1 914 € and 2 030 € gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : 2-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The engineer assistant in laser instrumentation participates in the development of laser systems. He contributes mainly to the development and the follow-up of optical instrumentations, and secondarily of mechanical and electronic assemblies. He will be in charge of the daily management of the ISO 8 clean room in which the project is carried out.
Realize assemblies, adjustments, alignments and tests of laser components or associated assemblies.
• Conduct experiments according to predefined objectives in an autonomous way.
• Analyze the results of the tests, compare them to the objectives. Process the data for exploitation.
• Draw up plans or diagrams for a mechanical realization
• Manage equipment supplies.
• Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of the iso 8 clean room (Consumable order, management of gowns ...)
• General knowledge of physical science
• Knowledge of optics and laser technologies.
• General knowledge of instrumental techniques: optics, electronics and detection.
• Understanding of written English.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Initial training at the BTS Optics or Professional License level is expected.
The Engineer Assistant will work in the group GOLF (Optics Group and Femtosecond Lasers) of the CELIA laboratory (Centre Lasers Intenses et Applications), which is a Joint Research Unit of CNRS, CEA and the University of Bordeaux, in Talence.
CELIA conducts research in the fields of laser physics, laser / matter interaction and hot plasma physics. CELIA is involved in an ambitious laser development project within the framework of the New Aquitaine Region State Project Contract: the LEAP project, with different axes, one of which concerns laser technologies based on Yb: YAG, combining strong energy and strong average power. Under the responsibility of laser engineers, the Engineer Assistant will be responsible for the preparation, assembly, testing and data taking on the various laser systems of the LEAP project. Good teamwork is an important element.
Continuing training opportunities are offered by the laboratory.
We talk about it on Twitter!