Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5105-GUYOMN0-026
Workplace : GRENOBLE
Date of publication : Thursday, June 10, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : de 2437 à 2979 € selon expérience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The engineer will divide his time between
- support for LPNC cognitive and clinical neuroscience research projects (70% of the time) using electroencephalography (EEG) and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) techniques as well as support for behavioral data analysis.
- a platform engineer mission on IRMaGe (30% of the time) for the electrophysiology platform (EEG and TMS platforms).
○ Aide à la mise en place des protocoles de recherche en EEG et TMS
○ Acquisition, analyse, interprétation et valorisation des données d'électrophysiologie
○ Soutien à l'analyse de données comportementales
○ Développement méthodologique en EEG et si possible en TMS
○ Formation des personnels à l'acquisition et à l'analyse des données d'électrophysiologie
○ Participation à la Cellule de Neuroimagerie Fonctionnelle du LPNC (veille scientifique)
IRMaGe - Plateau d'électrophysiologie
○ Help in setting up research protocols in EEG and TMS
○ Acquisition, analysis, interpretation and valuation of electrophysiology data
○ Support for behavioral data analysis
○ Methodological development in EEG and if possible in TMS
○ Staff training in the acquisition and analysis of electrophysiology data
○ Participation in the Functional Neuroimaging Unit of the LPNC (for scientific updates) IRMaGe - Electrophysiology platform
○ Technical management of the platform (maintenance, technology watch)
○ Participation in the administrative management of the platform (calendars, invoicing)
○ Support for users in carrying out their projects (editing, setting up, acquisitions, analysis, interpretation, valuation)
○ Training of new users in the use of equipment
The engineer should hold a PhD in cognitive science, neuroscience, psychology or biotechnology, or an engineering degree in signal processing.
Knowledge (in-depth) of scientific methodology in cognitive neuroscience and psychology
Knowledge (in-depth) in signal processing / biomedical signals
Proficiency in at least one computer language for scientific computing (Matlab, Python, R)
Theoretical and practical knowledge in EEG (acquisition, processing)
Knowledge of software specialized in electrophysiological signal processing (Brainstorm, Fieldtrip, MNE_python, SPM or EEGlab)
Knowledge in advanced processing of EEG data will be appreciated
Theoretical and / or practical knowledge in TMS, or cortical stimulation, will be appreciated
Knowledge of the field of clinical and / or cognitive neuroscience
Research experience on the human person in psychology
Pass on knowledge to a variety of audiences
English language proficiency
-The Laboratory of Psychology and NeuroCognition, LPNC CNRS UMR 5105 / UGA / USMB is a joint research unit (UMR) leading a research activity in Cognitive Sciences thanks to a combined and complementary approach to disciplines belonging to the fields of the human and social sciences (such as psychology, linguistics, neuropsychology), engineering sciences applied to cognition (such as bio-inspired artificial intelligence, mathematics and signal processing) and life sciences (such as neuroscience, medical science or neuroimaging). The laboratory is attached, mainly to the Institute of Biological Sciences (INSB, section 26) and secondarily to the Institute of Human and Social Sciences (INSHS, section 34). Our two universities are the Université Grenoble Alpes and the Université Savoie Mont-Blanc.
Since 2019, it has been structured into five thematic research teams (Body & Space, Development & Learning, Language, Memory, Vision and Emotion). Our unit has 118 members (58 permanent and 60 non-permanent members) The permanent staff is made up of 12 researchers, 31 teacher-researchers, 11 ITA / BIATSS members and 3 hospital practitioners.
The IRMaGe Service Unit (Inserm US17 / CNRS UAR3552 / UGA / CHUGA), provides MRI imaging, electrophysiology, NMR metabolomics and near infrared spectroscopy services for academic and industrial users (https: / /irmage.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr). Made up of 19 people (12 full-time equivalents, all BIATS except administrative staff), IRMaGe is part of the Grenoble hub of the national infrastructure in biology and health France Life Imaging (FLI, https://www.francelifeimaging.fr/) and carries the IBiSA label (https://www.ibisa.net/). Its activity is located on the health site of the University of Grenoble Alpes, within the premises of the university and the CHU Grenoble Alpes. The electrophysiology platform includes a 96-electrode EEG system, a 128-electrode TMS-compatible EEG system and a robotic TMS system guided by neuronavigation.
We talk about it on Twitter!