Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5048-FLOLEP-017
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Friday, January 08, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 5 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between €2096 and €2238 gross per month according to experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Our laboratory develops functional 3D DNA origami nanostructures for biophysics and structural biology appli-cations. You will develop two main projects:
1) development of new DNA nanotechnology based tools for membrane protein structural biology by Cryo-Electron Microscopy.
2) Engineering new DNA-based nano-machines and nano-robots design.
- Design and self-assembly of 3D DNA origami nanostructures.
- Engineering of DNA-based nano-machines and
- characterisation by Electron Microscopy.
We are looking for highly motivated applicants who must have a Master and should have a strong background in Biochemistry/Chemistry or in Biophysics/Structural-Biology.
This work is part of an ongoing collaborative research projects with the team of Sebastien Granier at IGF, Montpellier ( https://www.igf.cnrs.fr/index.php/fr/h-teams- fr/h-granier-fr ).
The lab will provide opportunity for creative persons to strongly influence the direction of his/her projects and we are looking for persons that can contribute with their own ideas and proposals. The candidate will be actively involved in interdisciplinary research with the biophysical community in the Montpellier area.
We talk about it on Twitter!