Reference : UMR5031-CORAME0-025
Workplace : PESSAC
Date of publication : Friday, July 29, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 5 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2,600 and 2,900 € monthly gross
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The person that will be hired will have to formulate simple and double emulsions in order to encapsulate various bio-sourced pesticides and to charactrize them in terms of morphology and kinetic stability.
- Formulation of simple and double emulsions by food grade stabilizers.
- Formulation of simple and double emulsions using bio-sourced particles (Pickering emulsions).
- Control and characterization of the drop size and dispersed phase volume fraction just after preparation and as a function of time
- Encapsulation of pesticides.
- Presentation of the results at plenary meetings
Required expertise in formulation and characterization of emulsions
The post-doctorate will work at Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal 115 Avenue de Dr Albert Schweitzer 33600 PESSAC France and the work belongs to a large project funded by ADEME in collaboration with several industrial partners.
We talk about it on Twitter!