Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5026-FREBON0-037
Workplace : PESSAC
Date of publication : Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2617 and 3729€
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
In the frame of an ANR project in collaboration with UCCS (Lille)and CEA (Grenoble), ICMCB wants to develop thin films of ceramics electrolyte combining a high ionic conductivity and a good chemical and electrochemical stability, and to thoroughly study the conduction mechanisms in these vitreous materials
The main objective consists to prepare new electrolytes in a thin film form having a high ionic conductivity ( > 10-5 S.cm- 1) well-adapted to all-solid-sate Li batteries.
• To prepare 2” sputtering targets from ceramics with different compositions
• To synthesize thin films by sputtering (after optimization of sputtering conditions)
• To characterize physico-chemical properties: composition (RBS, ICP, EPMA), morphology (SEM), structure (DRX, Raman, XPS, NMR in collaboration with UCCS
• To characterize thermal, electrical and electrochemical properties of these glasses in order to define their stability domain and mechanisms that govern ionic conductivity
• To evaluate performances of these electrolytes in all-solid-state devices
• A first experience in the field of ceramics or electrolyte materials for electrochemical generators would be appreciated
• A first experience in the field of thin films synthesis by sputtering
• High level in French and English
• Good editorial skills and overview ability
• Autonomy, curiosity, ability to work with a team
• Motivation to acquire new skills and expertises
Created in 1995, the Bordeaux Institute of Condensed Matter Chemistry (ICMCB) focuses its research on Solid Chemistry, Materials Science and Molecular Sciences: designing, preparing, shaping and characterizing
materials to discover, master and optimize specific functions.
The ICMCB conducts fundamental research on model materials and/or that may have applications.
The complementary approaches and synergy thus created have enabled the Institute to consolidate its national and international position in the field of materials.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!