Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5021-CHRMOR-001
Workplace : GRABELS
Date of publication : Friday, November 29, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 15 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2640€ Gross salary per month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The recruited candidate will have the mission to explain the action at the molecular level of ecocatalysts, in order to better understand their mechanism of action. In connection with the European regulation, new species will be separated, identified and tested in organic synthesis based on the achievements of ChimEco.
- Analysis of biomasses
- Preparation of ecocatalysts
- Analysis and physicochemical characterization of ecocatalysts
- Separation of species of interest
- Implementation of ecocatalysts in organic synthesis
- Interpretation and writing of the results
- Skills in green, sustainable and organic chemistry
- Skills in GC MS, LC MS, NMR, IR FT ATR techniques
- Skills in scientific bibliographic databases
- Knowledge and motivation for ecological innovations
- Relational qualities: Ability for groupworking, exchange, dynamism, initiative
- Editorial quality and rigor in the work and the description of the acquired data
ChimEco is working on the development of an original project included a brownfields phytoremediation program : ecocatalysis.
As part of an deep scientific valorisation of ecocatalysts generated from biomasses produced on site, we are looking for a researcher specialised in organic chemistry.
The recruited person will be assigned to ChimEco (Biopôle de Grabels) under the responsibility of Claude Grison.
We talk about it on Twitter!