Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5004-CECABA-016
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Monday, March 02, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 May 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : approximately 2643€ brut
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The post-doc position will be integrated in a French collaborative ANR project named ”MYCOTRANS” (two partners in Montpellier and in Belgium) that aims at the characterization of membrane transport systems induced qui by symbiotic conditions. The work of the post-doc will concern principally Work package 2 that deals with the development and use of CRISPR/Cas tools for an ectomycorrhizal fungus as well as Work package 1 in the context of expression analyses of the transporter candidate.
- Lab work: Principally, all the steps in molecular biology should be realized autonomously and in interaction with the colleagues and partners of the consortium of the project.
- Participation in supervision and in redaction: Interaction with a PhD student (English speaker) and participation in report and paper writing are wished and required.
The candidate need to :
• have excellent knowledge in molecular biology, and in plant physiology and/or in microbiology
• master techniques and methods in molecular biology (cloning, PCR, qPCR, CRISPR/Cas, gene expression analyses, RNA preparation, …) ; ideally with an experience in microscopy as well in methods of fungal and plant cultures and in yeast analyses …
• master tools in informatics and in bio-informatics (basic informatics, informatic tools in molecular biology, sequence analyses, gene expression analyses,…)
• master English (written & spoken), French is an advantage for daily lab life etc.
• be able to manage a subproject (project tasks)
• be able to conduct lab and experimental work autonomously
• have excellent capacities to analyze and to communicate
• master report writing with ability for synthesis and critical view
• participate in writing of articles
• have a pronounced capacity for team work and for interaction with a PhD student as well as with members of the project consortium
• have well developed capacities for lab management
• respect general lab rules
• have a lot of curiosity and the capacity to learn and develop
Post-doc CNRS in the laboratory BPMP, UMR5004, KalipHruit team (Isabelle Gaillard), in the context of an ANR project “MYCOTRANS” (Sabine Zimmermann) with another Partner in Montpellier (Eco&Sol ; Claude Plassard) and a Partner in Belgium(Joske Ryutinx, Brussels ; Jan Colpaert, Hasselt).
Constraints and risks
The BPMP lab is well organized and respects all the general rules of lab security.
Work in the other lab of Partner 2 (Montpellier) is possible as well as short research stays in the lab of Partner 3 (Belgium).
Date of end of candidatures: 31 March 2020
We talk about it on Twitter!