Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR3495-ARINER-009
Workplace : MARSEILLE 09
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between € 2728.26 and € 3145.68 gross per month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The mission consists of creating software tools to integrate, automate and optimize the processing and visualization chain of 3D digital imagery and RTI (reflectance transformation imaging) for experts and mediation in the field of art and heritage. This mission will be carried out at the interface with a full stack web developer who will be in charge of putting the digital models online and promoting them.
The 3D&data dev will have to :
- Integrate and implement existing open source tools for generating digital models, in relation with the researchers creating these tools.
- Develop software tools to interface between 3D and RTI software solutions
- Find solutions to improve the existing treatment processes.
- Automate the processes from acquisition to visualisation, thanks to innovative solutions
- To make the whole process more reliable
- Interface with the full stack developer who manages the web platform for model distribution
- Implementation of image processing tools for digital model generation.
- Development of HMI for image acquisition devices (DSLR / MCU / Soc)
- Automation of image data processing, digital model generation
- Management of archiving and project follow-up
Drafting of specifications
Languages: C++, python, bash
This recruitment offer is part of the France Relance plan for a research collaboration project with a company which will be submitted to the DRARI for validation. It is understood that the candidate will only be definitively recruited if the project receives a favourable opinion from DRARI, depending in part on the quality of the application. It should also be included that the activity will be carried out partly in the MAP laboratory (Models and Simulations for Architecture and Heritage), UMR CNRS/MC 3495, located on the CNRS Joseph Aiguier Campus in Marseille and partly in the Mercurio company, located in the same premises.
The developer will therefore work in collaboration with the engineers, researchers and doctoral students of the MAP involved in the project, but also with the Mercurio staff.
Mercurio, a startup founded in 2018 by Eloi Gattet, a former researcher at MAP, creates custom 3D and RTI digital acquisition devices, specially designed to perform object collections or specific works. The company also develops a robust and automated digital processing chain that facilitates production work before visualisation. Finally, it helps to give meaning to content thanks to online visualisation tools, content enrichment, collaborative environments and specialised interfaces depending on the use.
Constraints and risks
No particular risks or exceptional constraints.
Recruitment of a young graduate, academic year 2019-2020 or 2020-2021
We talk about it on Twitter!