Reference : UMR3329-CRIMAZ0-004
Nombre de Postes : 1
Workplace : PARIS 19
Date of publication : Friday, January 20, 2023
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 8 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2023
Proportion of work : Part time
Remuneration : 1.444€
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
To understand the dynamics of the transformation of the wall, to make an inventory of the existing maps and plans, to redraw the work in 2D and 3D in order to constitute a base to be used for augmented reality applications.
- Activity 1 : To carry out a state of the art on the representation of the wall through the centuries.
- Activity 2 : Carry out surveys of the current vestiges of the wall.
- Activity 3 : Produce urban-scale maps incorporating a typo-morphological analysis of the vestiges sectors, as well as plans and sections at the scale of the structure.
- Activity 4 : Organise and facilitate meetings with other research participants.
- Activity 5 : Participate in the drafting of a written report on the results of the research and in the formalisation of a publication.
- Knowledge / skills : Architecture, Urban planning and design, Geography.
- Know-how : Urban analysis, architectural analysis, GIS mapping.
- Skills / knowledge : Experience in scientific research and action research in the humanities and social sciences.
3D modelling of the wall of Philippe Auguste in Paris, MC-CNRS and Fonds de dotation Philippe Auguste. The objectives of the Fund are to enhance the historical and artistic heritage constituted by the remains of the wall and to support scientific research on the monument.
Collaboration with colleagues and PhD students of the UMR AUSser.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!