Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR3244-CELVAL-001
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, May 10, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 36 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Gross salary starting 2728€/month, according to track-record of candidate
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Our lab has developed, in collaboration with the ESPCI and the company HiFiBio, a unique single cell epigenomics approach that offers uni-cellular mapping of epigenomes (Grosselin et al, 2019; Prompsy et al, 2020, Marsolier et al, biorxiv 2021). We aim now to add a time variable to our single-cell appreciation of epigenomes by combining lineage tracing and targeted sequencing to our original single-cell chromatin profiling approach. The objective of the project will be to reconstruct the dynamics of chromatin features during early breast tumorigenesis, and identify how epigenomes are transmitted during early cancer progression. The postdoc will be working with our in vivo mouse models of breast tumor, which include an in vivo barcoding of the initiating tumor cells.
• Single-cell epigenomics and transcriptomics of mouse tissues and patient samples
• Dissection and staining of mouse tissues
• Culture of organoids
• Strong experience with mouse handling and dissection
• Strong experience with molecular biology, NGS, epigomic analysis
• Experience in single cell technologies would be a very significant asset
• Experience in bioinformatics analysis of NGS or single-cell datasets would be a significant asset
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with data analysits in the team
• Being a team player, organized and curious, and able to drive the dynamics of the project
• Great communication and writing skills
• Fluency in English
Our lab is located in the Institut Curie (https://science.institut-curie.org/team-vallot/), with multiple platforms and facilities (mouse husbandry, imaging facility, single-cell and sequencing platforms). We benefit from a proximity and regular collaborations with the ESPCI (Paris, FR) for single-cell & microfluidics technology developments. In addition, the lab is engaged in strong collaboration with the team of Leïla Perié (Institut Curie, FR) a world-leader in lineage tracing approaches in hematopoiesis and Google Brain (J-P Vert) for algorithms developments.
The Vallot Lab at UMR3244 (Dynamics of Epigenetics Alterations in cancer, https://science.institut-curie.org/team-vallot/, Institut Curie, Paris, FR) is seeking a talented postdoctoral scientist with strong background in molecular biology and mouse work, and interest in interdisciplinary research. We have both computational scientists and wet-lab researchers in the group, and are embedded within the Curie Hospital to lead translational research projects.
We talk about it on Twitter!