Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : FR3506-DIDGOU0-001
Workplace : PARIS 01
Date of publication : Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 3 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2,471.46 € gross monthly
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
- Participation to the installation of an ICP-MS
- Development of analytical protocols by LA-ICP-MS for metallic objects of the Cultural Heritage
- Application to the analysis of precious metal objects from the Celtic tomb of Lavau (gold and silver)
- October: the agent will participate in a first LA-ICP-MS analysis campaign on gold and silver objects from Lavau, to be held at the IRAMAT Orleans (week-long mission in Orleans, then interpreting the results at C2RMF)
- November: the agent will participate to the installation of the newly acquired ICP-MS by C2RMF.
- December: the agent will be responsible for developing the first analytical protocols for metals on the new ICP-MS, and for applying them to Lavau metals (cross-ICP-MS analyses C2RMF - IRAMAT, and calibration control measurements by comparison with results obtained via the other analytical techniques available at C2RMF, X-ray fluorescence and PIXE).
- Expert in analysis by LA-ICP-MS
- Expert in Analytical Chemistry of Cultural Heritage Materials
- Good knowledge of other metal analysis techniques(XRF, PIXE, SEM-EDX, ...)
- Good knowledge of ancient metallurgical techniques
The recruited person will work at the research department of C2RMF, within the objects group, under the responsibility of Benoît Mille, team leader. As part of the ATRAMAP project, funded by DIM-MAP, an LA-ICP-MS is being installed at C2RMF. The agent will participate in the installation of the new facility, the development of analytical protocols, and will be responsible for the very first applications to the analysis of metal objects from Lavau.
We talk about it on Twitter!