Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : FR3311-LAUFRI0-006
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Monday, February 15, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 15 March 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : According to experience and CNRS grid
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The LURPA laboratory of the Farman Institute is looking for a postdoc researcher to carry out characterization and control activities of an additive manufacturing scanning head for laser power bed fusion. The objective is to evaluate the characteristics of the head and its control in order to optimize its operation, programming and the process performance. The work will be carried out on an instrumented bench and proof will be carried out on a production machine.
• Technological and frequency characterization of the scanning head
• Characterization and modeling of the scanning head control (nature of interpolations and servo control)
• Optimization of path programming to limit high-frequency data transfers
• Integration of process parameter variations and synchronization with laser source control.
• Automatic and control
• Experimentation and validation on experimental platform
• Simulink Modeling
• Programming language (Matlab/Python/C/C++)
• Knowledge of additive manufacturing processes
The proposed works are part of the SOFIA project (SOlutions pour la Fabrication Industrielle Additive métallique) whose consortium is composed of 7 industrial groups, 2 SMEs and 8 laboratories. The work will mainly be carried out at the ENS Paris-Saclay and will be the subject of exchanges with other researchers in the project on related topics.
We talk about it on Twitter!