Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : FR3311-LAUFRI0-005
Workplace : CACHAN
Date of publication : Monday, March 09, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 31 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : According to experience and CNRS grid
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The LURPA laboratory of the Farman Institute is looking for a postdoc researcher to carry out characterization and piloting activities on a scanning head for additive manufacturing by laser fusion on a bed of metal powder. The objective is to evaluate the characteristics of the head and its control in order to optimise its operation, programming and process performance. The work will be carried out on an instrumented bench and tests can be carried out on a production machine.
- Technological and frequency characterization of the scanning head
- Characterization and modeling of the scanning head control (nature of interpolations and servoing)
- Optimization of trajectory programming primitives to limit high-frequency data transfers
- Integration of process parameter variations and synchronisation with laser source control
• Automatic and control
- Experimentation and validation on experimental platform
- Simulink Modeling
- Programming language (Matlab/Python/C/C++)
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing processes
The proposed work is part of the SOFIA project (SOlutions pour la Fabrication Industrielle Additive métallique) whose consortium is composed of 7 industrial groups, 2 SMEs and 8 laboratories. The work will mainly be carried out at the ENS.
Paris-Saclay and will be the subject of exchanges with other project researchers on related topics.
We talk about it on Twitter!