Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : USR3290-LAECHA-001
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Monday, September 30, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2600 € gross per.month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
This project is part of our research program dedicated to the development of new methodologies under continuous flow conditions. The project aims to generate radicals via electrochemical activation under continuous flow from easily accessible precursors, to study their physicochemical properties under synthetic conditions and to develop new synthetic methodologies.
-Experimental labwork (batch and flow), analysis of reactions (NMR, IR, MS ...)
- Physico-chemical characterization of electro-generated radicals (cyclic voltammetry)
- Literature search
- Writing of research articles and oral presentation
- Participate in the laboratory scientific animation
- PhD in organic chemistry and / or organic electrochemistry
- Chemists with strong synthetic organic chemistry skills
- Knowledge in the field of flow chemistry (not required)
- The Researcher should be motivated and capable to work autonomously with an interest in the development of continuous flow electrosynthesis. A practical and analytical mind, strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
Within the MSAP Unit (Miniaturization for Analysis Synthesis and Proteomics, USR CNRS 3290) the Researcher will be a member of the flow chemistry team constituted of 4 permanent researchers and 3 PhD students. The researcher will work with Dr. Laetitia Chausset-Boissarie (CR CNRS).
We talk about it on Twitter!