Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR8001-ISAQUE-001
Workplace : TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Wednesday, December 05, 2018
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 11 February 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : -2076.88€ brut for a IE without experience (5 years university degree or equivalent, less than 3 years of experience) to 3091€
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The agent role aims at building and calibrating an explicative and possibly predicting model relative to the adaptation of a microbial consortium (3 Lactococcus lactis strains from vegetal origin) by using from data generated by experimental evolution in the BLADE team of LISBP (Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés).
- unravel metabolic interactions between strains to exhibit relevant traits of the adaptation over time (cooperation or competition)
- analyse phenotypic characterization (growth, acidification, extra-cellular metabolites such as sugars, amino acids, organics acids, proportion of each strain in mixed culture) and genetic characterization
- implement a dynamic model of the consortium adaptation to dairy environment
- computation in matlab environment
- background in microbiology and microbial physiology or in process engineering
- strong competences in modeling and dynamic systems simulation
- mastery of programming and modellng tools such as MATLAB
The engineer will involved in the project DYNAMOD, involving dairy industry (CNIEL) and academic laboratories (LAAS-LISBP-EI Purpan), studying the adaptation of a microbial consortium to the dairy environment. He/she will be integrated in the MAC (Methods and Algorithms in Control) team of LAAS.
We talk about it on Twitter!