Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR3079-DOMMAS-002
Workplace : ORLEANS
Date of publication : Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Remuneration between 2648 € and 3768 € gross per month according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
At the CNRS, in the CEMHTI laboratory (Extreme Conditions and Materials: High Temperature and Irradiation) in ORLEANS, the "Materials and Resonances" team is recruiting a researcher within the framework of the ANR ZEOORG contract in order to work on the characterization of Materials for catalysis by Solid State NMR spectroscopy.
He/she will implement and develop the experimental approach specific to solid state NMR spectroscopy, collaborate with the project partners, participate in scientific meetings and discussions in which he/she will bring his/her expertise, in synergy with the project leader.
- Sample preparation and synthesis or conditioning if necessary
- Conduct of high resolution solid state NMR experiments
- Discussion and interpretation of results
- Collaboration with the actors of the ANR ZEOORG project in particular on the complementarity of numerical and spectroscopic approaches
- Writing / participation in the writing of reports and publications
- Participate in the discussions and in the establishment of the experimental plan.
- Possible travels for meetings or particular experiments
- Valorize its results by publications and participation in conferences
Doctoral training in chemistry / solid state physics or materials - mastery of solid state NMR experimentation.
- Professional experience required: thesis and possible post-doctorate
- Autonomous mastery of solid state NMR experiments
- Mastery of computer tools for formatting and presenting scientific results, calculations and valorisation of solid state NMR experiments
- Ability to work in a team: the ANR ZEOORG contract includes 3 partners in Orléans, Montpellier and Toulouse, each bringing a complementary expertise. The position will involve meetings; teamwork and collaborations.
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety rules related to the field of intervention
- Valorization of research results orally and/or in writing, and by writing publications.
- Mastery of English read, written and spoken.
- Planning and implementation of research work within defined deadlines.
The CEMHTI is a CNRS research unit located on two nearby sites (High Temperature and Cyclotron) with a staff of about 110 people.
The laboratory develops expertise and original tools on a national and international level to study the physicochemical properties of materials in extreme conditions.
The researcher will be based at the laboratory's high-temperature site, will join the Materials and Resonances: design, characterization and applications team and will report to the team leader.
application deadline: October 6, 2021
Constraints and risks
Work in a context of static magnetic fields (NMR spectrometers)
The activity related to the job profile will require some business travel depending on health conditions.
We talk about it on Twitter!