Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR2301-XAVGUI-002
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Thursday, November 19, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2718 € gross salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The candidate will be involved in a project in enantioselective catalysis for the synthesis of chiral heterocycles
- optimization and new reactions
- purification and analysis
- reports, oral communications, and publications
- the candidate should be experienced in synthetic methodology
- the candidate should be experienced in enantioselective catalysis
- experience in biocatalysis would be a plus
- Good english level
The work will be performed at the ICSN, in the Phosphorus Chemistry and Catalysis group, under the mentoring of Dr Xavier Guinchard.
We talk about it on Twitter!