Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8635-KARBRE-008
Workplace : VERSAILLES
Date of publication : Monday, June 29, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 10 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : From 2 648 € to 3 938 € per month, according to experiences
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
This postdoc is integrated to French ANR project « POLYNASH » (2017-2022), that is targeting growth and study of functional oxides on low cost substrates for large surface electronic integration, with multifunctional properties associated to these oxides. First studies have been realized and demonstrate the concept of a oxide perovskite reference SrTiO3 crystallized thin film (2.5×2.5 mm2) transfer on silicon via a sacrificial layer (SrVO3) [ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 12, 8466 (2020)], opening a new path for integration of these functional oxides. A second way developed by ISCR (Rennes) consists in deposition of nanosheets (2D-NS) of molecular sickness on silica substrates. Planar symmetry and lattice parameters are fitted in order to become germination sites for complex functional oxide materials deposited in partner laboratories CRISMAT-Caen and GEMaC
Objectives are principally:
• Optimization of crystallized layers transfer's process, via soft dissolution of vanadates such SrVO3 on silicon and flexible substrates, by temperature, by surfactant, and by micro-structuration with protective resists.
• Optimization of functional oxides epitaxy by a combined study of surface physical-chemical properties by fine spectroscopies (XPS) of nanosheets (2D-NS) and structural and morphological properties of thin layers deposited by pulsed laser deposition (PLD) and atomic layer deposition (ALD).
Consequently, workpackages are:
• Surface preparation and studies of 2D-NS surfaces and interfaces after depositions, by XPS and AFM; in direct link with local and distant coworkers in charge of growth.
• Design and implementation of soft chemistry processes and of photo-resist microstructuration for transfer via sacrificial layer.
• Physical characterizations by Atomic Forces Microscopies, and electrical transport.
We are looking for PhD with chemist-physicist profile. Experience in functional oxides, in spectroscopies such as XPS, in simple photo-resist micro-structuration is required. Electrical properties measurement's practice is desired.
Other expected skills:
• Strong ability to work as part of a team.
• Autonomy, organizational ability, sense of synthesis, reporting ability.
• Writing skills, Good English communication (written and spoken).
This postdoctoral position in located within FOX team (Functional Oxides) in GEMaC, a joined laboratory of CNRS and Université de Versailles St Quentin en Y., belonging to Paris-Saclay University. FOX team researches are focused on epitaxial growth of functional oxides thin films and hetero-structures with Pulsed Laser Deposition (PLD) and Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), and also on studies of magnetic, electrical, optical, or coupled properties. GEMaC owns large equipment facilities for crystal structure and morphology characterizations, and a photolithography's versatile equipment
We talk about it on Twitter!