Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8523-WALKOL-009
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Friday, July 31, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 21 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Gross salary between 2 675 € et 3 084 € per month depending on experience
Desired level of education : Higher than 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
As part of an interdisciplinary project, the researcher will build mathematical models of biological systems and validate them with experimental data, in interaction with biophotonics specialists and biologists.
- research and analysis of biological literature
- construction of mathematical models from biological facts
- numerical simulation of models and comparison with biological data
- writing scientific articles
- mastery of systems of differential equations and their analysis
- notions of cell biology and understanding of biological literature
- ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- notions of theory of dynamic systems would be a plus, but are not required.
The biological physics pole of the PhLAM laboratory is particularly interested in the dynamics of the regulatory networks that underlie the biological functions of the cell: circadian clock, stress response, cell cycle as well as in the molecular interaction mechanisms that implement these networks.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!