Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8520-JEAVIL-002
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Monday, February 11, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from €2555 to €2949 gross monthly salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Work will consists of the development of the technological manufacturing process of an integrated optical component based on polymeric materials. This process is the succession of different elementary technological steps that will have to be developed independently. However, each of them shall take into account its integration into the overall manufacturing process. Components with intermediate functionality will be fabricated in order to validate the different steps. Some characterizations in the integrated optics or microwave photonics domains could be carried out in order to validate the technological steps that will be developed.
- manufacture components using the tools of microelectronics
- work on microfabrication equipment in clean rooms
- be autonomous on these equipments
- characterize components in the integrated optics domain
- characterize components in the microwave photonics domain
- in the design of microelectronic or integrated optics components
- in the manufacture of microelectronic or integrated optics components
- special competence in the use of all or part of microelectronic manufacturing equipment: optical or e-beam lithography, dry and wet etching, metallization ....
- in characterization of microwave and / or integrated optics components
The Institute of Electronics, Microelectronics and Nanotechnology (IEMN) is located in Villeneuve d'Ascq and is easily accessible by metro from the center of Lille. The IEMN is part of the CNRS network of large technological facilities and has, as such, a very wide range of micro- and nano-fabrication equipment. The vacant position is located within the Optoelectronics group and is carried out in close collaboration with a team from the IETR Nantes.
Constraints and risks
Work in clean rooms
We talk about it on Twitter!