Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8246-LAURON-001
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Wednesday, April 07, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 19 months
Expected date of employment : 1 July 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2500 à 3880 euros (brut) depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 5 to 10 years
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and adapting new technologies for electrophysiological signal recording in mice cerebellum during behavior. He/she will participate in the implementation of experiments and in the training of newcomers in this field.
- Development of new methods for electrophysiological recording in mouse cerebellum during behavior in the cerebellum
- Computer-aided design for 3D printing of drive components
- Design of procedures for implantation surgery
- Development of experimental paradigms and adaptation of behavioural and electrophysiological recording devices
- Development of signal processing routines
- Training of newcomers in implantation surgery and signal processing
- To coordinate the methodological implementation of projects
- To know how to evaluate and mobilise the resources necessary for the experiments
- To know how to process data: analyse, interpret and validate behavioral and electrophysiological results
- To be able to disseminate and promote the results and technological achievements in the form of reports, patents, publications and oral presentations
- To ensure and organise scientific and technological monitoring in its field of activity
- To train, internally and externally, in the principles and implementation of animal experimentation techniques
- To apply and enforce the regulations relating to animal experimentation activities and to ensure the well-being of the animals
The CeZaMe team studies the neural bases of navigation in mice. In particular, the laboratory focuses on the study of sensory-motor processing by the cerebellum in the context of navigation.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!