Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8223-MARCOU-012
Workplace : PARIS 02
Date of publication : Monday, October 4, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2021
Proportion of work : Part time
Remuneration : between 1300 et 1370€/month
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
This post-doctoral research is structured around three steps :
1. Creation and online publication of a multi-criteria classification tool for contemporary (post-1982) works displayed at the Péniche Opéra : PO commission, premiere without a PO commission or already premiered elsewhere, composer, author, instrumental / vocal forces, use of electronics, aesthetic links, co-productions, etc. ;
2. Last steps of the digital archives inventory ;
3. Administrative supervision and monitoring of the April 2022 colloquium and of the show
Variations autour d'une barque.
- Inventory of works through the use of musicological criteria, which may include analysis of specific corpus.
- Creation and online publication of a multi-criteria ranking tool.
- Finalization of the digital archive inventory of the Péniche Opéra.
- Involvement in the logistical organization of the April 2022 conference and the show Variations autour d'une barque.
- PhD in XXth-XXIth musical analysis.
- Interest for contemporary vocal music, opera and musical theater.
- Knowledge of digital humanities.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize the most urgent tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Oral and written fluency in French and English.
- IReMus, BnF, Péniche Adélaïde. Work from home possible for some of the tasks.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!