Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8181-HOUKAB-001
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Thursday, January 09, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 2 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2700 € brut
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The candidate will develop and study functional mixed anion inorganic solids. The underlying aim is to take advantage of multi-anionic systems to accelerate the discovery of new tuneable materials. Besides exploratory synthesis, this work will rely on modeling that allowed identifying interesting hypothetical phases within a band gap engineering strategy using multiple-anionic contribution to the electronic structure.
- Elaboration of inorganic solids (synthesis in controlled atmosphere)
- Structural characterization / XRD data refinement (powder and single cristal)
- Structure-properties relationships study
- Articles preparation
- Advanced knowledge in Solid State Chemistry for the search of new phases
- Carrying out relevant physical measurements and capacity to study structure-properties relationships of the synthetic phases
- Autonomy in pursuing a research project
This work will be carried out in the team MISSP (Matériaux Inorganiques, Structures, Systèmes et Propriétés) within the laboratory UCCS (Unité de Catalyse et de Chimie du Solide)
We talk about it on Twitter!