Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8060-FLOROU-002
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 14 February 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2 400 and 3 400 Euros gross per month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The post-Doc will work on the development and implementation of a new disposable and reliable paper-based electrochemical sensor for the direct detection of viral capside proteins . Electrode surface nanotexturation strategies with original peptide nanostructures will be the heart of this research project to promote electron transfer and immobilization of aptamers as bioreceptors. The selected candidate will thus combine the recent advancements in μPAD fabrication, surface engineering and molecular electroanalysis.
- Designing, developing, and implementing of a novel paper-based biosensor for the detection of viral potein capsides (design, microfabrication, testing and validation).
- Performing experiments in clinical settings (saliva samples).
- Writing of protocols and support documentation, data analysis, interpretation and
identification of technology limitations and troubleshooting.
- Results' presentation and publication.
- Supporting lab's organization.
- A PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Microfluidic analytical devices and Biosensors.
- Experience in microfabrication, nanomaterials, surface characterization methods,
electrochemical measurements and image processing would be highly appreciated.
- Experience in management of R&D projects
- Proactivity, interest in technology development, ability to work in a multidisciplinary research and good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Full English language proficiency.
The Institute of Chemistry for Life and Health Sciences (i-CLeHS), created in january 2019, is a research institut located on the Curie Campus in the building of the Prestigious French Engineering School in Chemistry Chimie ParisTech and supported by the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) and PSL Research University. i-CLeHS draws together scientists who are working to develop innovative research and concepts at the interface of chemistry and biology that are valorized into advanced diagnostic and therapeutic products.
The Synthesis, Electrochemistry, Imaging and Analytical Systems for Diagnosis (SEISAD) Team is internationally recognized for its expertise in the design and development of innovative tools for the early detection of pathological signals using chemical and analytical methodologies. Its proprietary technologies go from micro reactions to electrochemical sensors and micro-Total Analysis Systems or even nanoprobes for optical and magnetic resonance imaging.
The scientist will have an excellent opportunity to work within the perimeter of the IPGG (Pierre Gilles de Gennes Institut for Microfluidics).
We talk about it on Twitter!