Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8029-DENLAB-003
Workplace : CACHAN
Date of publication : Friday, November 22, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 3 February 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : monthly gross salary : between 2400 et 2900€
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
This work aims to develop an Intelligent Battery Integrated System (IBIS) for transportation and land applications. The main objective is to develop a multi-physical model of the IBIS system and to define its control and energy management, which will be tested and validated on experimental platform using Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
Multi-physical model of the IBIS system
- Development of an electric model of the IBIS battery pack (series and parallel connections of cells)
- Possible extensions: taking into account the thermal behaviour and the control/supervision electronics
- Model reduction in order to simulate different entire operating cycles (efficiency/computation time compromise)
Control and management of IBIS system
- Local control: ensure the power distribution between the different sources (i.e. electrical machine, LV, HV, charger, etc.)
- Global control: optimization of the local control based on the battery state of charge, state of health, efficiency, etc.
- Define and carry out validation tests on an experimental platform in collaboration with the GEEPS laboratory and CentraleSupélec.
With an Engineer or Master degree in electrical engineering or automatic, you justify a first significant experience in modeling and control of technological systems.
The required skills are:
- Development of control and energy management (Matlab-Simulink)
- Modelling of multi-physical systems (electrical, mechanical, thermal, etc.)
- Knowledges of battery technologies and automotive sector would be beneficial.
Vous seriez intégré au sein de l'équipe électronique de puissance et intégration du laboratoire SATIE en relation avec une équipe d'ingénieurs de la société Sherpa Engineering et bénéficierez ainsi d'une double compétence scientifique et industrielle.
We talk about it on Twitter!