Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7639-PHIZEI-002
Workplace : PALAISEAU
Date of publication : Thursday, July 15, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 6 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 1800-2200 € monthy net
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The person will be in charge of the experimental study of a new type of x-ray camera. A first system has been implemented. The person will have to analyze and suggest ways of improvement and later implement them and test them.
- Conception of novel X-ray camera for 3D imaging,
- Optical calculations,
- Lead the manufacturing,
- Perform the tests and write the relevant reports
- Basics in optics (geometrical and coherent/Fourier),
- Interest in performing experiment,
- Basics on PYTHON,
- An experience on X-rays is a plus but is not mandatory
The experiment will be performed at Laboratoire d'Optique Appliquée (LOA) in Palaiseau as well as at Imagine Optic in Talence, France.
the candidate will integrate the FLUX group.
Constraints and risks
use of x-rays
We talk about it on Twitter!