Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7516-BINMES-006
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2555,39 euros gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The agent will make the link with Terremys and Alsace Archeologie so that the R & D will go ahaid as anticipated in the funding program. Moreover, he/she will value the results obtained by talks or posters in scientific meetings and scientific articles.
- Field surveys to validate progresses.
- Organization of the project with Terremys and Alsace Archeologie.
- Processing and interpretation of acquired magnetic data, scientific valorisation.
- Regular summary of progress and proposals for corrections in case of difficulty.
- To be able to implement on the field (ground or drone) the magnetic measurements.
- To be able to autonomously conduct a magnetic interpretation.
- To be able to compare the interpretations with archaeological knowledge.
The details of the presentation of the laboratory can be consulted on http://eost.unistra.fr/recherche/ipgs/.
The agent will be welcomed in the team "Geology, oceans lithosphere sediments" and will work under the direction of Marc MUNSCHY within the framework of the DROMMA project (Financing of the Grand Est Region and the ERDF).
Constraints and risks
The work requested does not present particular constraints or risks, apart from field missions that may take place in difficult climatic conditions and at particular times.
Applications should include a detailed CV; at least two references (people likely to be contacted); a one page cover letter. These documents are to be dropped on the platform.
We talk about it on Twitter!