Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7515-LUCAVE0-005
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Friday, November 08, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 2 December 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : From 2650 Euros gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
This postdoctoral position is focused on 3D/4D printing of responsive/stimulable and renewable polymers from biomass.
Responsibilities and expected outputs:
- To conduct and develop an individual research topic,
- Potential supervision of a PhD Student and early-stage researchers,
- Publication of results in journals with high impact factors,
- Presentation of results at internal BioTeam meetings …
- Previous experience in topics related to the project: 3D/4D printing, micro-process, stimulable polymers, biobased and biodegradable polymers,
- Must possess a PhD degree and a good research experience,
- Previous publication activity in journals with high impact factors (IF),
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The successful applicant is expected to be an enthusiastic and self-motivated person with strong intellect who is able to take a creative approach to scientific tasks. The applicant should have the skills necessary to be an independent researcher in their respective areas of specialization. The ability to lead and a communicative personality are strong advantages.
This project will be developed in the frame of a Region Grand-Est project on 3D/4D Printing at UMR 7515-ICPEES located in Strasbourg.
A large part of the work will be developed inside the BioTeam. The BioTeam (http://www.biodeg.NET) is a well-known, international research group within the ICPEES (UMR CNRS 7515), University of Strasbourg - France (One of the Top World Universities - Ranking for chemistry), focused on experimental approaches to systems based on biodegradable and/or biobased polymers for environmental and biomedical applications.
The application must include: (i) the candidate's detailed CV, (ii) letters of intent, (iii) a list of publications, (iv) copies of degrees/certificates
We talk about it on Twitter!