Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7314-MATMOR-008
Workplace : AMIENS
Date of publication : Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 4 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2423 et 3102 € per month including charge
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The Material Science / Characterization Engineer will be in charge of developing and managing the pre-transfer platform dedicated to the manufacture and/or the materials recyclability for storage and energy conversion's system.
• She/he will take part of on the roadmap development of materials of interest,
• She/he will study, analyze and implement the relevant the relevant synthetic methodologies to reach the kg-scale,
• She/he will take part of their chemical, morphological and structural characterization,
• She/he will be in charge of welcoming researchers and manufacturers working with LRCS on those activities, in particular in the framework of RS2E-STORE-EX
• Implement synthesis process leading to gain a significant amount of materials with the targeted properties and using respectful environment process and low cost,
• Develop strategies on materials' chemical treatment for the purpose of their recyclability,
• Define experimental protocols adapted to the material functionality as part of scientific projects and in conjunction with the platform of batteries' prototyping,
• Define the equipment needs toward research,
• Train, internally and externally on the synthesis tools,
• Provide technical assistance to equipment users,
• Transfer their knowledge and take part of the young scientists' training (Student in Master, Ph-D, post-Ph-D),
• Share and promote the results under technical reports, publications, patents and/or oral communication
Doctor in Solid State Chemistry / Material Science with strong skills in materials synthesis and their physico-chemical characterization (chemical, structural, morphological, thermal, spectroscopic, …).
One of the major roles of the Electrochemical Energy Storage Network (RS2E) is to ensure a continuum between basic and applied research in the field of electrochemical energy storage. One of the special features of the RS2E is the creation of pre-transfer platformes containing equipments needed to validate concepts for a rapid transfer from labs research to industry.
The pre-transfer and prototyping platforms located in the Energy Hub in Amiens integrate new materials (positive, negative, electrolyte,..) for battery or supercapacitor applications from the upstream phases into standard cylindrical format 18650 cells or pouch cell format in a near future.
The position is part of the activity of the pre-transfer platform and the agent will be under the responsibility of the person in charge of the coordination of the pre-transfer units (Mr. Morcrette) and in connection with the scientists of the network and / or of the LRCS.
Constraints and risks
There are no particular constraints related to the position.
We talk about it on Twitter!