Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7314-FRESAU-004
Workplace : AMIENS
Date of publication : Monday, July 29, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2617 and 3730 euros / months as gross income depending on experience level
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The position will focus on the synthesis of colloidal solution composed of large bandgap semi-conductor (doped and undoped) with a perfect control of size, distribution and morphology of the particles. These colloids will be integrated into a screen-printing paste used for the deposition of transparent photo-anodes for dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Synthesis of colloidal solutions containing few grams of large bandgap semi-conducting nano-particles (main task)
- Size, distribution and morphology control of the nanoparticles synthesized (main task)
- Characterization of nanoparticles using X-ray diffraction, structural refinement, electronic microscopy (scanning and transmission), diffuse reflectance UV-visible spectroscopy (main task)
- Deposition of transparent electrodes using screen-printing techniques, evaluation of power conversion efficiency of transparent dye-sensitized solar cells and time-resolved spectroscopies (partial task)
- Synthesis of nanomaterials by soft chemistry methods (solution, hydro-solvothermal)
- Structurale and textural characterization of the nanoparticles synthesized.
The "Laboratoire de Réactivité et Chimie des Solides" is a joint research unit between the University de Picardie Jules Verne and the CNRS (UMR7314) situated at Amiens. The lab is worldwide recognized in the field of electrochemistry applied to energy conversion and energy storage. It gathers about 120 researchers. The person hired need to show excellent track records, high motivation for the project which is part of a european program aiming developing totally transparent and colorless dye sensitized solar cells. The person hired will integrate "Photovoltaic and other photoelectrochemical devices" group.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!