Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7314-ANNCHA-002
Workplace : AMIENS
Date of publication : Friday, November 20, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 4 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Monthly Gross salary is between 2,648,79€ (Amiens pas IR) and 3,054.06€ (Pas IR)
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The European BIG-MAP project targets the development and demonstration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) capable of optimising the formation of solid/electrolyte interfaces in lithium ion batteries (http://www.big-map.eu/). These interfaces are of major importance in the electrochemical behaviour and durability of these batteries. This AI will be fed by data from experimental characterisations and by data from multi-scale physical modelling. This post-doc position will contribute to the development of a multi-scale physical model of electrodes with 3D spatial resolution and time dependence. Intensive calculations with this model will generate large volumes of data that will be used for the analysis of experimental data and the development of machine learning models.
You will be in charge within this project of the following responsabilities :
- the development of the physical model,
- the production of simulation results,
- Analysis of the results.
You will also contribute to the development of machine learning models. This will require, in particular, the use of several advanced scientific computation software and classical libraries for AI calculations.
• PhD in Physical Modelling and Simulation, Artificial Intelligence or Computational Systems Engineering.
• Experience in scientific computing, programming, strong data analysis skills, knowledge of machine learning.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate results clearly and succinctly.
• Ability to work in a team and to work independently.
• Good level of English required.
You will join the cutting-edge teams working on lithium batteries at the Laboratoire de Réactivité et Chimie des Solides, housed at the Hub de l'énergie located in the heart of the Faculty of Sciences of the Université Picardie Jules Verne in Amiens.
Constraints and risks
Expected experience: 1 to 2 years
We talk about it on Twitter!