Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7313-STEHUM-001
Workplace : MARSEILLE 13
Date of publication : Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2743 et 3896 € brut salary/month, depending on experience (including social security)
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
FTC Scientist. Fondamental research activities, modeling using quantum chemistry tools.
- get used to the project and the consortium; participation in project meetings
- study of transmetallation
- prediction of enantiomerization barriers
- contribution to the writing of publications
- Training in quantum chemistry, knowledge of common software and associated tools
- The ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in scientific English
-The work will be carried out at iSm2 under the scientific direction of P. Nava and S. Humbel, as part of the ANR “c-Resolu” project which brings together the Chirosciences and CTOM teams. The host team for this postdoc is CTOM. It is a research team made up of quantum chemists in close interaction with experimental teams. The strong interaction between the 2 teams of this project has led to many results, especially in the framework “c-Resolu” project theme of this call. The project focuses on the control of chirality in carbene / metal complexes.
The position is funded by the French National Research Agency (Agence Nationale de la Recherche, ANR)
Constraints and risks
No constraints or particular risk.
We talk about it on Twitter!