Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7285-RICGIO-001
Workplace : POITIERS
Date of publication : Monday, June 22, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2648.79 and 3768.24 euros gross monthly depending on experience, less than 7 years.
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
At the CNRS, within the IC2MP laboratory (Institute of Chemistry, Materials and Natural Resources of Poitiers), the fixed-term contract Researcher will be part of the HydrASA team of the IC2MP and will carry out its research work on the numerical modeling of crack propagation within clayey geomaterials in the presence of gas. More precisely, the project consists in the enrichment of a model called HHM-XFEM, consisting in integrating the formalism of the Hydro-Mechanical couplings in partially saturated medium in a method called XFEM (eXtended Finite Element Method).The project is part of the Work Package GAS in the framework of the European EURAD project.
- Numerical modeling and development (main task)
- Participation in the writing of scientific reports (secondary task)
- Publication (s) in international peer-reviewed scientific journals (secondary task)
- Numerical modeling with finite elements
- Computer coding
- Numerical modeling, XFEM method (eXtended Finite Element Method)
- Geomechanics, rock mechanics
- Mechanics of fracturing- Hydro-Mechanical Couplings
- Partially saturated media
- Editorial quality in English
The post-doctoral fellow will be integrated into the HydrASA team of the IC2MP in Poitiers. The team has internationally recognized expertise in the characterization, understanding and modeling of clay, synthetic and natural. The post-doctoral fellow will be located in building B1 on the East campus of the University of Poitiers.The works are part of the Work Package Gas of the European EURAD project.
Constraints and risks
Short missions may be carried out in France.
The works are part of the Work Package Gas of the European EURAD project.
Deadline for application: 07/22/2020.
We talk about it on Twitter!