Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7285-CARNOE-008
Workplace : POITIERS,POITIERS
Date of publication : Monday, October 12, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : gross monthly salary between 2648.79 and 3768.24 euros depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
At the CNRS, within the IC2MP and as part of a project funded by the National Research Agency (ANR), the work of the researcher will focus on the hydroamination of non-activated alkenes with NH3 (g)
- will investigate the rate of amino radicals formation under ultrasound conditions ;
- will perform investigations on the thermodynamic conditions to favour the ultrasonic hydroamination of unactivated alkenes with NH3;
- will carry out sonochemical tests for the hydroamination of unactivated alkenes ;
- will develop the method of analysis of the products of hydroamination reaction;
- will carry out a study of the mechanism of hydroamination of unactivated alkenes with NH3;
- will perform a quantitative analysis of the characterization data and kinetic data;
- will present the results obtained in English and write the corresponding activity reports and scientific publications relating to its work.
PhD in chemistry or chemical engineering with experience in chemical synthesis and catalysis NMR and other analytical analysis like GC
Communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
Fluency in English, French is optional.
This research project will be carried out at the Institut de Chimie des Milieux et Matériaux de Poitiers (IC2MP). IC2MP is an interdisciplinary research laboratory (chemistry and geosciences) hosted by the CNRS and the University of Poitiers. The researcher will work within and belong to the “catalysis and unconventional media” team (MédiaCAT), an IC2MP team working on alternative technologies for the treatment of biomass. It will be placed under the responsibility of the team leader.
Constraints and risks
Exposure to chemicals, gases and US irradiation
Deadline for receipt of applications: October 31, 2020
We talk about it on Twitter!