Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7280-CHLFER-005
Workplace : MARSEILLE 09
Date of publication : Monday, August 05, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : From 2606 €uros gross monthly salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Take part in an on-going project aiming to dissect cross-tissue signaling in C. elegans innate immunity.
- Select and adapt analytical and experimental methods according to research objectives within a specialized approach (imaging, biochemistry, transgenesis)
- Develop techniques adapted to a methodological approach to biology
- Write experimental reports, scientific articles
- Design and optimize experiments within a field of biology study: genetics, cell biology, innate immunity, transgenesis
- Participate in the management of the technical, human and financial resources allocated
- Ensure the application of health and safety principles and rules
PhD with in-depth knowledge of either C. elegans or molecular genetic approaches.
Specific equipment (in-depth knowledge)
Biology: methodology applied (general knowledge)
Health and safety regulations
English language: B1 to B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Work within Jonathan Ewbank's research team at the Marseille-Luminy Immunology Center (see http://www.ciml.univ-mrs.fr/science/lab-jonathan-ewbank/experts)
We talk about it on Twitter!