Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7277-CHRDAN-001
Workplace : NICE
Date of publication : Monday, October 28, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 11 months
Expected date of employment : 2 December 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2643-3047 euros per month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
- To develop a process to maintain ex vivo adipose tissues of obese or overweight patients
- Ex vivo expansion of human adipose tissues
- Analyses ofthe expanded tissues
The project will be developped in the "Stem Cells and Differentiation" team, under the supervision of C. Dani
- Analyses of the structure and composition of the tissues
- Non enzymatique dissociation of the tissues and its expansion ex vivo
- Molecular and cellular anyses and imaging
- Inter-connections with surgeons
- Knowledge of human adipose tissues
- Knowledge of the non enzymatique dissociation of human adipose tissues and of the rules for working in a L2 type tissue culture rooù
- Expertise in the good manufactory practices for cell based therapy products
- Knowledge in human iPSCs and their differentiation into adipocytes
The team has a great expertise in human adipose tissues. It is localized at the Faculty of Medecine and used to work with surgeons of Nice CHU and clinics.
The candidat will interact with the team leading by Christian Dani and composed of 3 senior researchers, one assistant professor, one post-doc and an engineer.
Constraints and risks
- Work in L2 tissue culture room
- Frequent trips to collect adipose tissues biopsies
The CV of the candidat will describe his/her publications in the direct field of the project proposed.
We talk about it on Twitter!