Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7275-BRUANT-002
Workplace : VALBONNE
Date of publication : Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 1950 to 2386 euros (gross monthly salary) according to CV
Desired level of education : 2-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Support the research work of members of the program (doctoral students, post doc and researchers) by:
- Developing robust and precise protocols for (i) biochemical characterization of adipocyte spheroids and their lipid droplets (ii) expression and purification of the corresponding proteins.
- management of orders, stocks, and smooth running of the ERC project
1- Cultures of spheroids
2- Purification of organelles
3- Analysis of the corresponding proteins
4- expression and purification of the recombinant proteins associated with the droplets of adipocytes
5-management of orders, stocks, and smooth running of the project
- Molecular biology, biochemistry and cell biology
- liquid chromatography and electrophoresis, western blot
- biochemical characterization, purification of organelles,
- expression and purification of recombinant proteins
- punctuality, work for the bennefit of the community, watch over the smooth running of the lab
- English proficiency
The Institute of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology (UMR 7275 between the CNRS and the University of Côte d'Azur) conducts fundamental research, which may have repercussions in molecular and cellular medicine. The IPMC, made up of around 220 people, is located in the Sophia Antipolis technology park. It includes about twenty research teams, different platforms, notably in genomics, microscopy and mass spectrometry.
The assistant engineer will join Bruno Antonny's team "Dynamics of membranes and protein coats", comprising a dozen people (2 doctoral students, a post doc, two engineers, a lecturer, 5 researchers).
The work is part of an ERC - synergy research program entitled SPHERES uniting several research teams in France and Sweden. The objective is to understand the mechanisms controlling the size of adipocytes and in particular of their lipid droplets using a 3D spheroid-type culture model.
We talk about it on Twitter!