Reference : UMR7274-EMMMOU-003
Workplace : NANCY
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 16 months
Expected date of employment : 26 September 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2 690 and 3 821 € month gross salary according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Develop a hybrid electrochemical process at a laboratory scale and then at a pilot scale on the site of a company for the treatment of its wastewater. The work will be carried out in part in the reactions and chemical engineering laboratory (LRGP) and at the company Tree Water, specialized in the treatment of complex industrial effluents.
The main activities of the researcher [M / F] will be:
- Reactor efficiency tests at laboratory scale with synthetic and then real effluents
- The design of the pilot reactor and the monitoring of its manufacture
- The implementation of the pilot on site
- Monitoring of the efficiency (samples and analyzes on site and in the laboratory) of the pilot on site (regular missions in the field)
- Privileged engineering training with a thesis diploma, the defense of which was carried out between 2019 and 2021
- Autonomy and responsibility (with regard to safety, equipment used, products and solutions handled)
- Be proactive to unblock situations quickly when necessary
- Practical / technical skills to be able to repair reactor problems if needed
This recruitment offer is part of the France Relance plan on a research collaboration project with a company which will be subject to validation by the DRARI.
We talk about it on Twitter!