Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7252-PHIROY-003
Workplace : LIMOGES
Date of publication : Monday, January 13, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 2 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2500 to 2600€ gross monthly
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Manage the development of speciality optical fibers with large modal area for the realization of high power pulsed lasers
- follow-up of the synthesis steps of the silica glasses (2)
- physicochemical characterization of silica glasses (2)
- assembly of preforms and drawing of optical fibers (1)
- optogeometric characterization of optical fibers (1)
- characterization of laser prototypes (1)
- development of power laser prototypes (1)
- Physico-chemistry of materials
- assembly and drawing optical fiber (autonomous)
- Teamwork and as part of a collaborative research contract (autonomy)
- implementation and exploitation of characterization bench for materials, optical fibers and associated lasers (autonomy)
- development of power lasers (autonomy)
The work will take place in the "Fiber Photonics" team of the Xlim photonic deprtment, located in the Faculty of Science and Technology of Limoges.
The team is formed of about 15 people including 5 permanent. The team is part of a photonic department of 55 people. 5 other axes cover topics related to high-frequency electronics, image computing and mathematics. Approximately 450 people including 220 permanents work on the 5 other locations of the laboratory.
Constraints and risks
Risks of injury and burn during the phases of manufacture of optical fibers.
We talk about it on Twitter!