Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7182-MICRIV-002
Workplace : THIAIS
Date of publication : Monday, September 30, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 2 December 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2695,56 à 3 841,41 euros bruts/mois
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
As part of an ANR project (PRCE) involving two academic laboratories and a biotechnology company, the person recruited will participate in a pluridisciplinary project involving chemists and biologists and consisting of the synthesis and evaluation of bioactive compounds that can be used in the treatment of obesity.
- synthesis of compounds combining a sugar (oligosaccharide or macromolecule) with an organometallic complex
- full-characterization of synthesized compounds
- young researcher M/F (-2 years post-doc)
- holder of a PhD in chemistry, ideally in sugar-based total synthesis (GAG, Dextran, oligosaccharides...)
- solid experience in the modification and/or functionalization of oligo- and/or poly-saccharides
- autonomous for all aspects concerning the synthesis, the purification, the characterization and the control of the modifications made to the starting (macro)molecules
The recruited person will work in close collaboration with the biologists (leaders of the project) and under the supervision of two R&D directors from two laboratories: one academic, the other industrial.
Most of the work will be carried out at the Institut de Chimie et des Matériaux Paris-Est (ICMPE, UMR 7182 CNRS-UPEC). This academic laboratory located in Thiais (94) is expert in the field of chemistry and materials science.
The person recruited may have to work within the industrial partner's laboratories located in the Paris region.
Constraints and risks
The recruited person will have to comply with the usual good laboratory practices for organic synthesis and possibly also with the specific instructions given by the H&S department.
The nature of the work and the results obtained will be subjected to the rules of confidentiality.
Send a complete CV + a motivation letter
We talk about it on Twitter!