Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7019-SEBLEB-001
Workplace : VANDOEUVRE LES NANCY
Date of publication : Monday, January 07, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 16 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2000
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
This job is part of a collaboration between Lyon (ENS), Grenoble (CEA) and Nancy (LPCT) which bring together theorists and experimentalists to study the interfaces between liquids and 2D materials for nanoelectronic devices. The candidate, with a profile in theoretical / numerical in physics and chemistry of condensed matter, will have to design the models and carry out the simulations, in strong interaction with the other participating teams to the project.
- develop liquid / 2D material interface models and perform the
corresponding molecular dynamics simulations
- calculate the effects of the liquid on the electronic structure of the 2D material
- finalize the work and present it in publications and conferences
- Autonomy and teamworking
- Mastery of one or more numerical simulation methods and software
(Density Functional Theory, VASP, Quantum Espresso, etc ...)
- English: oral and written comprehension
The recruited person will work in the axis "Solid state" of the LPCT
laboratory, with a localization at the FST in Nancy.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!