Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6502-PHIPOI-001
Workplace : NANTES
Date of publication : Thursday, November 07, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 17 February 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : about 2640 € gross monthly and beyond depending on the professional experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
- to ensure the synthesis and characterization of organic as well as organic/inorganic hybrid compounds exhibiting a reversible electrochemical activity towards the Mg insertion.
- to participate in the scientific animation of the MAIOSC project
- to disseminate and to promote the results related to the MAIOSC project.
- To design and synthesize of organic as well as organic/inorganic hybrid compounds exhibiting a reversible electrochemical activity towards the Mg insertion.
- To perform the necessary characterizations of the final and intermediate products (including in particular proton / carbon liquid NMR, thermal analysis, analysis by IR and UV-Vis spectroscopy, X-ray powder diffraction analysis) with data interpretation.
- To perform a preliminary electrochemical evaluation of the electrochemical activity of the synthesized materials.
- To disseminate the results of the project.
- To participate in the scientific animation of the project.
- To write protocols and reports of experiences.
- To maintain the database of chemical products (commercial and synthesis) related to the project and monitor orders.
- To ensure the supervision of trainees as appropriate in connection with the research topic.
- To participate in the valorization of results (scientific publications, patents, conferences).
The candidate must graduated with a PhD in coordination chemistry or organic chemistry.
The candidate has to be motivated by doing autonomous research and experimentation. She/he must have a solid knowledge in coordination chemistry - organic chemistry, and associated skills in terms of characterization techniques as well as an interest in materials science.
- Skills in planning management, project management, organizational quality
- To know how to use a computer and the scientific software
- Know how to ensure a weekly follow-up of the bibliography of the research field
- Know how to use common office tools and bibliographic databases, and bibliographic reference management software
- To know how to work as a team independently
- To communicate with colleagues and students
- To be able to present in a concise and rigorous way the scientific results in oral, in writing (including in English)
The recruited person will work in the ST2E research group at IMN; the scientific activity being dedicated to the conversion and storage of electrochemical energy.
This work is in the framework of the ANR MAIOSC project led by a senior researcher (LEPMI, Grenoble).
The work will be carried out within the ST2E research group at IMN.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!