Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6230-LENLAR-001
Workplace : NANTES
Date of publication : Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2690,43 and 3821 € gross monthly depending on the experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The recruited researcher will work on the self-organization of magnetic nanoparticles and the elucidation of singular magnetic interactions. The research will take place in the CEISAM-UMR6230 laboratory (https://ceisam.univ-nantes.fr/en/). The contract is for one year funded by the AAP EMERGENCE@INC2022.
- Synthesis and characterization of π-conjugated biscatechol derivative of curcumin;
- Synthesis and characterization of magnetic nanoparticles;
- Synthesis and characterization of hybrid self-assemblies of magnetic nanoparticles in a curcumin derivative matrix;
- Study of magnetic interactions within the hybrid assembly;
- Study of the magneto-thermal properties of the hybrid assembly.
The recruited researcher must have a doctorate in chemistry
- Very good knowledge of organic synthesis;
- Knowledge of the usual characterization methods in chemistry (NMR, IR, UV-Visible ...);
- Very good ability to work in a team on a multidisciplinary project;
- Very good ability to work independently and to be proactive;
- Very high capacity to acquire new concepts, method of synthesis and characterization;
- Great rigor and motivation combined with a very good critical thinking;
- Very good ability to disseminate scientific results.
The CEISAM-UMR laboratory is a joint Nantes University - CNRS unit of approximately 140 members (permanent and non-permanent staff) based in Nantes. The laboratory is an internationally recognized unit in the field of molecular chemistry with a strong interdisciplinary activity. This interdisciplinarity is made on three interfaces: Chemistry / Health, Chemistry / Molecular photonics and Chemistry / Environment. The laboratory is divided in 5 research teams and the recruited person will work within the Engineering of Functional Materials team on an emerging topic. The laboratory has all the basic characterization equipment (NMR, FTIR, UV-Visible spectroscopy, etc.), a cell culture room and the team has two specific equipment: an atomic force microscope (AFM) and an alternating magnetic field generator can take measurements in solutions, cells and small animals.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!