Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6074-ADEROU-001
Workplace : RENNES
Date of publication : Friday, January 11, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2919€ before taxes
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The goal of this post-doc position is to be involved in the TYREX project. The main objectives are to improve the security of lattice based constructions based on ideal lattices.
The post-doc can work on:
- Analysis of the hard problem on lattices: are there more ecient attacks on ideal lattices?
- Design of new schemes: Improving the Gaussian sampling on lattices to gain in efficiency and security, and using less structured lattices to build schemes: modules, or non cyclo-
- The applicant must have a PHD on cryptography,
- The applicant must have at least one publication in one of the top area conferences (Crypto, Eurocrypt, Asiacrypt, PKC ..)
- The applicant must have some background on lattice-based cryptography.
The research will take place in the Embedded Security and Cryptography (EMSEC) team, which performs research on the security of embedded devices, with a special focus on security primitives, schemes, and protocols.
The post-doc will work with Adeline Roux-Langlois, Mohamed Sabt and Pierre-Alain Fouque on lattice-based cryptography. The team also have 6 PhD students and 2 post-docs working on the same topic.
We talk about it on Twitter!