Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5520-CLEDEL-001
Workplace : GIERES,GIERES
Date of publication : Wednesday, October 07, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : gross salary between 2650 et 3770 € according to the experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The Laboratoire Rhéologie et Procédés has developed a microfluidic system allowing high-throughput characterization of the mechanical properties of deformable microparticles (microcapsules). This system is unique and offers microencapsulation manufacturers (e.g. perfumery, cosmetics) a new means of controlling the properties of their formulations, as well as of their microencapsulation processes.
In an effort to promote this new characterization system, the CNRS and SATT Linksium are funding a 18-months technological maturation project, with the aim to adapt the existing demonstrator to industrial applications.
The post-doctoral fellow recruited over 18 months will be responsible for
- Contact microencapsulation players already identified to define their needs
- Develop new technological solutions to meet these needs
- Carry out tests in the laboratory and / or on an industrial site
- Follow the intellectual protection procedures in collaboration with the SATT Linksium and the CNRS (patent)
- Present the technology at specialized exhibitions
- Doctoral thesis in fluid mechanics and / or soft matter physics.
- Skills in physico-chemistry of interfaces are an asset.
- Proficiency in microfluidic tools, rapid imaging techniques and image analysis. With a view to the possible creation of a company, the candidate will also have to position himself on his interest in entrepreneurship.
- The post-doctoral fellow will follow courses in entrepreneurship intellectual property
The post-doctoral fellow will carry out his/her work within the CNRS / Université Grenoble Alpes joint research unit, Rheology and Processes Laboratory. He/She will work under the direction of Clément de Loubens and Marc Leonetti.
Travel is to be expected on industrial sites.
Constraints and risks
The candidate must be able to free himself easily to carry out missions lasting several days outside the Grenoble conurbation.
The main risks associated with his/her workstation are chemical.
We talk about it on Twitter!