Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5506-FRECOM-001
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Monday, September 09, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2 617€ brut per month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The post-doctoral student will work in the framework of the CONGRE ANR project in underwater robotics. He will collaborate with 3 permanent researchers of the LIRMM (Vincent Creuze, Daniel Simon, Frédéric Comby). This project will also be carried out in collaboration with the I3S in Sophia Antipolis.
- Modelization of an underwater vehicle (Autonomous Underwater Vehicle)
- Development of observers in order to detect and estimate constant disturbances or actuation failures
- Development of a robust or adaptive controller to deal with the new dynamics of the vehicle and maintain a stable trajectory tracking
- Comparison of several approaches in simulation and on a real underwater vehicle (pool or sea).
- Development of vision-based control approaches to stabilize the underwater vehicle in front of a target (flat or 3D). For this purpose, visual and inertial data will be fused and a dedicated observer will be designed.
- Implementation of all methods on the LIRMM's underwater vehicles.
- Ph.D. in marine robotics and should have a very strong theoretical and experimental background, assessed by international journal papers in this field (in first author position)
- Skills in robust and adaptive control
- Skills in observers, dynamic modeling
- C++ coding, Matlab simulation
- familiar with underwater computer vision.
The candidate will work at the LIRMM within the ICAR research team. His or Her office will be located in the bat 5 and He or She may run experiments in the mecatronic hall.
We talk about it on Twitter!